What would you do if the perfect storm happened to you? The perfect storm hit Matt hard.
Matt Gallant is known as the Mad Marketing Scientist and has built over 39 profitable websites and has sold over $10,000,000 worth of products and services online.
For much more click below to watch! [Video & mp3 included]
Watch the Full Episode
Prefer to listen to Audio instead?
Podcast: Download (Duration: 7:03 — 8.1MB)
Download Here>> “Right click” here for the mp3
What will you learn in this interview?
-What did he spend all of the money on when times were tough?
– What are some of the things that drive him forward?
– How to overcome an unlikely “perfect storm” of adversity?
– How being validated and given feedback in life that can help you dramatically?
Business Mentors, Tools, Books mentioned:
– John Benson – Video Sales Letters, Copywriter
– Frank Kern – one of the highest paid copywriters in the world
– John Carlton – Copywriting guru, marketing wizard
– Elliot Hulse – Professional strongman and strength coach
– Dan Kennedy – copywriter and author of the popular No B.S. book series
– Clayton Makepeace – Author of “Clayton Makepeace’s Quick-Start Copyrighting System”
– Dan Gallapoo – Drug free bodybuilding expert author
A little background about Matt Gallant:
Matt Gallant made his first sale on the internet when in 1996. Since then he’s built over 39 profitable websites in various sectors and industries. His companies have sold over $10,000,000 worth of products and services online. He’s called by his peers “The Mad Marketing Scientist” since he’s constantly testing new, radical ideas inside his companies. Expect the unexpected with Matt Gallant.
Note: This is only one clip from the extended version. Email us if interested in the extended version.
Please Leave a comment Below on one thing you found Most Inspiring or Helpful
**(I read and respond to all comments personally)**