Jayson Gaignard is the founder of Mastermind Talks, an annual invite only event for elite entrepreneurs such as Tim Ferriss, Marc Ecko, and many more . Listen to his journey of Mastermind Talks and building ticketscanada to $6million in revenue. Also hear how that business left him a quarter million dollars in debt and much more.
What will you learn in this interview?
- How did he get out of his comfort zone that made him grow?
- How did he bounce back from being a quarter of a million dollars in debt?
- What type of person to surround yourself with to get out of your comfort zone?
- How did his parents respond to him dropping out of school?
- What are his views on raising a children when it comes to education?
- How do his morning rituals power his day?
Jayson trained for 160K race and a 14 hour navy seal training.
Business Mentors, Tools, Books mentioned:
- Tim Ferriss – 3 Time NYT Best Selling Author
- Guy Kawasaki – Author, Investor, and Former Chief Evangelist at Apple
- Marc Ecko – Founder of Ecko Clothing
- AJ Jacobs – 4 Time NYT Best Selling Author
- Dan Martell – Investor, Advisor, and Founder of Clarity.fm
- Dani Reiss – CEO of Canada Goose
- Bruce Poon Tip – Founder of GAdventures
- Mike McDerment – Co-Founder of Freshbooks
- Ryan Holiday – Best Selling Author and Director of Marketing at American Apparel
- James Altucher – Best Selling Author, Blogger, and Host of The James Altucher Show
- Clay Hebert – Founder of Spindows, and Kickstarter Mastermind
- Derek Halpern – Founder of SocialTriggers.com
- Lewis Howes – Host of The School of Greatness
- Shaa Wasmund – Best Selling Author and Founder of Smarta.com
- Joey Coleman – Founder of Design Symphony
- Jim Sheils – Co-Founder of Board Meetings
- Chad Mureta – Founder of AppEmpire
- Cameron Herold – Author, and Former COO of 1-800-GOT-Junk
- Mark Divine – SealFit
- Ben Greenfield – Ben Greenfield Fitness
- Ryan Deiss – Founder of www.digitalmarketing.com
- Tony Robbins – American life coach
- Seth Godin – American author, marketer, and public speaker
- “The 4- Hour Chef” by Tim Ferriss
- Suli Breaks – Spoken word artist
- Jason Weisenthal – Founder of www.wallmonkeys.com
A little background about Jayson Gaignard:
Jayson Gaignard is founder of MastermindTalks & Host of the business podcast MMTpodcast.com and often uses very unconventional methods to approach being a successful entrepreneur. In his beginnings, he used credit cards to build his business at ticketscanada.com which grew into 6 million dollars. After creating that business, he ended up with over a quarter million dollars in debt within 18 months.
There are many businesses he created and is involved with over the years.
- Entrepreneurs’ Organization
- VIP Services INC.
Sponsor for this episode
At Rise25, we’re committed to helping you connect with your Dream 100 referral partners, clients, and strategic partners through our done-for-you podcast solution.
We’re a professional podcast production agency that makes creating a podcast effortless. Since 2009, our proven system has helped thousands of B2B businesses build strong relationships with referral partners, clients, and audiences without doing the hard work.
What do you need to start a podcast?
When you use our proven system, all you need is an idea and a voice. We handle the strategy, production, and distribution – you just need to show up and talk.
The Rise25 podcasting solution is designed to help you build a profitable podcast. This requires a specific strategy, and we’ve got that down pat. We focus on making sure you have a direct path to ROI, which is the most important component. Plus, our podcast production company takes any heavy lifting of production and distribution off your plate.
We make distribution easy.
We’ll distribute each episode across more than 11 unique channels, including iTunes, Spotify, and Google Podcasts. We’ll also create copy for each episode and promote your show across social media.
Cofounders Dr. Jeremy Weisz and John Corcoran credit podcasting as being the best thing they have ever done for their businesses. Podcasting connected them with the founders/CEOs of P90x, Atari, Einstein Bagels, Mattel, Rx Bars, YPO, EO, Lending Tree, Freshdesk, and many more.
The relationships you form through podcasting run deep. Jeremy and John became business partners through podcasting. They have even gone on family vacations and attended weddings of guests who have been on the podcast.
Podcast production has a lot of moving parts and is a big commitment on our end; we only want to work with people who are committed to their business and to cultivating amazing relationships.
Rise25 Cofounders, Dr. Jeremy Weisz and John Corcoran, have been podcasting and advising about podcasting since 2008.