This Top Giver Series episode features some of the best and biggest givers who are experts in customer service, business development, relationships, and direct marketing.
This episode includes recommendations and tips from amazing personalities such as Tony Grebmeier of ShipOffers, Brian Kurtz of Titans Marketing, Chris Dreyer of Rankings.io, Ian Garlic of StoryCrews, Joel Weldon of the Ultimate Speaking System, award-winning speaker and author, Joey Coleman, Mike Roderick of Small Pond Enterprises, Vinnie Fisher of Fully Accountable, Jeff Garnett of Clean Slate Laser Tattoo Removal Centers, Liran Hirschkorn of Incrementum Digital, and Justin Breen of BrEpic.
Tony Grebmeier is the CEO of ShipOffers, a product, fulfillment, cash flow, and strategic planning company. He is also the host of the Be Fulfilled Podcast: The Real Stories Behind Success where he digs deep behind the real stories behind the journey of entrepreneurs towards the top of Success Mountain.
Brian Kurtz is the Founder and CEO of Titans Marketing, a direct marketing consultancy that educates and trains copywriters and marketers on the best direct marketing principles. He is also the author of the book, Overdeliver: Build a Business for a Lifetime Playing the Long Game in Direct Response Marketing.
Chris Dreyer is the CEO and Founder of Rankings.io, where they help elite personal injury attorneys dominate first page rankings. He is also the host of the Rankings Podcast where he features top founders, entrepreneurs, and elite personal injury attorneys.
Ian Garlic is the Founder of StoryCrews, a company that helps businesses connect with top-rated videographers to help businesses market and expand their brand through powerful stories captured on video. He also runs and hosts his own podcast, the Garlic Marketing Show podcast, where he discusses the latest marketing techniques that actually work.
Joel Weldon is the creator of the Ultimate Speaking System, where he coaches successful people to be even more effective speakers and communicators. Through his system, entrepreneurs can learn how to use speaking to grow their business and position themselves as experts at live events, webinars, videos, and podcasts.
Joey Coleman has helped organizations retain their best customers and turn them into raving fans via his entertaining and actionable keynotes, workshops, and consulting projects. He is an award-winning speaker at both national and international conferences, and he is also the author of the #2 Wall Street Journal best seller, Never Lose a Customer Again.
Mike Roderick is the CEO of Small Pond Enterprises, where he works with clients to curate, extend, and leverage their existing networks. He is also a co-host on the Access to Anyone Podcast, a podcast that explores how you can get to know anyone you want to in business and in life using everything from the latest technology to the most time tested principles.
Vinnie Fisher is the CEO and Founder of Fully Accountable, a full service cutting edge accounting firm that is recognized in eCommerce and the online industry as leading experts in accounting, offering proactive, forward-thinking, done for you, financial expertise to our clients.
Jeff Garnett is a serial entrepreneur with 20 years experience in technology, finance, sales & advanced digital marketing strategies. He is a Professional Google Adwords consultant and campaign manager, and the Owner of Clean Slate Laser Tattoo Removal Centers, a regional chain of tattoo removal clinics in New York, New Jersey.
Liran Hirschkorn is the CEO of Incrementum Digital, a company that helps clients grow their sales on Amazon using the power of Amazon advertising and Amazon DSP.
Justin Breen runs BrEpic, a PR firm that works with visionaries and exceptional businesses in various industries worldwide. He is also the author of the best selling book Epic Business: 30 Secrets to Build Your Business Exponentially and Give You the Freedom to Live the Life You Want.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Tony Grebmeier talks about the power of relationships and his top book recommendations for business partnerships
- Brian Kurtz recommends books and people that exemplify what it means to be a giver and collaborator
- Chris Dreyer’s top three books for customer service, business relationships and partnerships
- Ian Garlic mentions his top three books for customer service and the most incredible givers that he knows
- Joel Weldon shares the three basic beliefs that can help you become an even better speaker and communicator
- Joey Coleman his top book recommendations that offer incredibly valuable insights and wisdom on customer service
- Mike Roderick recommends books to help you create more robust and beneficial relationships
- Vinnie Fisher highlights his best business books on acquisitions and customer relations
- Jeff Garnett explains how Bottleneck Breakthrough by Josh Wong can help companies tackle pain points as they grow
- Liran Hirschkorn shares how he develops relationships
- Justin Breen’s best books for business relationship building insight
In this episode…
Whatever stage your business might be in, you will always need two things: customers and strategic partnerships. These are the relationships that you build and maintain along the way that will help you boost your company and bring it to the next level. What you can get out of these relationships are important, but what you bring to the table that gives value to these connections is just as critical, if not more so.
On this episode of Inspired Insider’s Top Giver Series, get a sneak peek into some of the amazing insights that you can get from top business leaders who know that in order to receive, you have to know the value of giving as well. Tune in as guests Tony Grebmeier, Brian Kurtz, Chris Dreyer, Ian Garlic, Joey Weldon, Mike Roderick, Vinnie Fisher, Jeff Garnett, Liran Hirschkorn, and Justin Breen share some of their top book recommendations and essential tips on how to develop relationships and keep them.
Resources Mentioned on this episode
- Tony Grebmeier on LinkedIn | ShipOffers
- Brian Kurtz on LinkedIn | Titans Marketing
- Chris Dreyer on LinkedIn | Rankings.io
- Ian Garlic on LinkedIn | StoryCrews
- Joel Weldon on LinkedIn | Ultimate Speakers.net
- Joey Coleman on LinkedIn | JoeyColeman.Com
- Mike Roderick on LinkedIn | Small Pond Enterprises
- Vinnie Fisher on LinkedIn | Fully Accountable
- Jeff Garnett on LinkedIn | Clean Slate Laser Tattoo Removal Centers
- Liran Hirschkorn on LinkedIn | Incrementum Digital
- Justin Breen on LinkedIn | BrEpic
- David Gonzalez of Internet Marketing Party (IMP) on LinkedIn
- Joe Polish on LinkedIn
- Karl Sakas on LinkedIn
- Jason Swenk on LinkedIn
- Matthew Bertulli on LinkedIn
- Brad Pedersen on LinkedIn
- John Ruhlin on LinkedIn
- Ethan Beute on LinkedIn
- Dorie Clark on LinkedIn
- Robbie Samuels on LinkedIn
- Jeff Madoff on LinkedIn
- Roland Frasier on LinkedIn
- John Corcoran on LinkedIn
- Ed O’keefe on LinkedIn
- Jesse Itzler on LinkedIn
- Karen Todd on LinkedIn
- Matt Deustchman on LinkedIn
- Giftology: The Art and Science of Using Gifts to Cut Through the Noise, Increase Referrals, and Strengthen Retention by John Ruhlin
- Overdeliver: Build a Business for a Lifetime Playing the Long Game in Direct Response Marketing by Brian Kurtz
- Never Lose a Customer Again: Turn Any Sale Into Lifelong Loyalty in 100 Days by Joey Coleman
- Give and Take: A Revolutionary Approach to Success by Adam Grant
- The Go-Giver by Bob Burg
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- Bluefishing: The Art of Making Things Happen by Steve Sims
- Retention Point: The Single Biggest Secret to Membership and Subscription Growth for Associations, SAAS, Publishers, Digital Access, Subscription … Membership and Subscription-Based Businesses by Robert Skrob
- The Art of Client Service by Robert Solomon
- Be Our Guest: Perfecting the Art of Customer Service by The Disney Institute and Theodore Kinni
- Setting the Table: The Transforming Power of Hospitality in Business by Daniel Meyer
- Younger Next Year by Chris Crowley
- The Membership Economy: Find Your Super Users, Master the Forever Transaction, and Build Recurring Revenue by Robbie Baxter
- Attention Pays: How to Drive Profitability, Productivity, and Accountability by Neen James
- Lovemarks: The Future Beyond Brands by Kevin Roberts
- Never Eat Alone: And Other Secrets to Success, One Relationship at a Time by Keith Ferrazzi and Tahl Raz
- Building a StoryBrand: Clarify Your Message So Customers Will Listen by Donald A. Miller
- The Hard Thing About Hard Things by Ben Horowitz
- Shoe Dog: A Memoir by the Creator of Nike by Phil Knight
- Bottleneck Breakthrough: How To Find & Fix Your #1 Business Challenge To Unlock Sustainable Growth, Fast by Joshua Long
- Never Split the Difference: Negotiating As If Your Life Depended On It by Christopher Voss and Tahl Raz
- The NCG Factor: A Formula for Building Life-Changing Relationships from College to Retirement by Larry Kaufman
- Extreme Ownership: How U.S. Navy SEALs Lead and Win by Jocko Willink and Leif Babin]
Sponsor for this episode
Rise25’s mission is to connect you with your best referral partners and customers.
We connect you with strategic partnerships through our done for you podcast solution which is the best thing I have done for my business.
Our Done for you Podcast service – We help your company completely run and launch your own podcast and make sure you get ROI from it.
We distribute your show across more than 11 different channels (spotify, google play, itunes, and many more) including a dedicated blog post and social media. You simply show up and talk and we do everything else. Our team has been working with podcasters since 2009. I personally credit podcasting as the single best thing I have done for my business and my life. It has allowed me to connect with the founders/ceo’s of P90x, Atari, Einstein Bagels, Mattel, Rx Bars, and many more. Besides making best friends and finding my business partner, podcasting has led to relationships with countless customers and referral partners.
The most important piece that most are missing is the right strategy and we make sure our clients get ROI so it becomes one of the most valuable parts of your strategic partnerships.
Since this requires a lot of humans (we have operations, developers, writers, audio editors, video editors) to do the work we have limited bandwidth and only want to work with the right company. If using a podcast for strategic partnerships, content marketing, and increasing clients and referrals sounds interesting to you go to www.Rise25.com and contact us or email support (at) rise25media.com.
If your company wants to attract and connect with your highest level customers and referral partners then you can learn more and contact us to find out if your company qualifies at Rise25.com.
Insider Stories from Top Leaders & Entrepreneurs…
I’m excited to introduce today’s episode. This episode is some of the biggest givers and people I consider the experts in customer service, business development relationships and I always listened to their recommendation so if you don’t know this you’re listening to InspiedInsider.com and some of mine you’ll you’ll be listening some experts and their top books and their top people and resources they recommend I want to share some of mine I some of my top books for sale for my website you can check out Rise25.com and Inspiredinsider.com. My top books on customer service or business relationship partnerships. Brian Kurtz Over Deliver it’s a must read John Ruhlin of Giftology one of my favorites, Joey Coleman Never Lose a Customer Again. I know some people who map out his you know, the subtitles turn any sale into lifelong loyalty in 100 days, I know someone who people took his book mapped out the first hundred days of their customer journey using his book, we have Adam Grant Give and Take Bob Burg, The Go-Giver, and nothing this list would not be complete without Dale Carnegie, How to Win Friends and Influence People. I remember listening to those audio cassettes over and over in my car. So check those out. Some of the people I really look at, admire, with customer service, business relationships, there’s so many and those people are on this episode because I reached out to them and asked them to share their knowledge, their recommended books, their recommended resources and people. So thank you.
Hi there. My name is Tony Grebmeier I’m one of the owners at ShipOffers.com. We’ve been around for over 19 years a company that started in my garage. And I gotta tell you from the very beginning until today, relationships are the keys to the kingdom they are the things that help you most when you have a question. You pick up the phone and you dial somebody and questions were posed like what are some resources you could share? Number one, the importance of taking care of not only your team members, but the clients you get to work with. And then they go out and give referrals and bring business back to you. So one of the great one of the best books that I picked up in the last couple of years Giftology from John Ruhlin, just a great guy, wonderful premise. Also, just the art of making shit happen in this day and age you got to have a guy like a Steve Sims speaking to you. Great book Bluefishing, I recommend you pick it up. And if you’re looking for some additional people to follow out in the market today and i gotta tell you about the guy at Rise25. Jeremy Weisz, one of my dearest friends, always thinking about how to make a relationship better takes just the fantastic notes. And I invited Jeremy along with David Gonzalez from IMP got a great consulting business, and Roland Frasier, digital marketer and just a great guy all around to join me earlier this year on networking, remote 2020 and they came on the show and those were the three people I wanted to kick my show off. They were the people that I think if you’re going to need to know somebody in this industry, you follow those three, you’re going to find the person you are looking for. Once again, my name is Tony Grebmeier and thanks for letting me spend just a few minutes of time with you.
Hi, Brian Kurtz here participating in this InspiredInsider series on customer service and forging better relationships, my company’s Titans Marketing, we are a direct marketing consultancy, but we really educate and train copywriters and marketers and everything direct marketing. My website is BrianKurtz.net. And I’ll give you a couple of plugs on some books. And I’ll give you a couple of plugs on some people that epitomize what Jeremy’s trying to do with the series. The books are not as obvious for me, one of them is Give and Take by Adam Grant, which is a book about how you identify givers, takers and matchers matchers are people who want to match you 5050 and it’s a really good book because it gives you the broad overview of what giving is all without. And then I guess The Go-Giver by Bob Burg is another wonderful book, I think Retention by Robert Skrob, which is a book about retaining customers, which is more important than getting them believe it or not, and my book Over Deliver chapter eight customer service and fulfillment our marketing functions and then some people I’d like to just mention Joe Polish. One of the biggest givers I know, great friend for over 20 years. Jeremy Weisz, who is just an amazing giver and really understands what it means to collaborate 100 zero concept that I profess that you give 100% of yourself and don’t expect anything in return, and you end up getting so much more in return. And I’ll leave you with the fact that my book is called Over Deliver, because it not, it’s because you should always over deliver rather than under deliver. You can’t over deliver all the time, but people might expect too because people might expect too much, but you can deliver most of the time.