Metabolic disease is the target in the crosshairs of today’s guest Tom Bilyeu. Tom is Co-Founder of Quest Nutrition which was named the 2nd fastest growing private company in America with over 1400 employees and 57,000% growth. Tom’s mission is to end metabolic disease. He also hosts a thought leadership show called Inside Quest where he features people like Tim Ferris, Russell Simmons, and many more. If you want to get out of the matrix then listen to Tom and his Youtube channel.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- [0:30] Jeremy’s introduction to Tom Bilyeu and his company.
- [2:45] How the movie, “The Matrix” has influenced Tom.
- [8:55] The dark places Tom comes from.
- [13:46] The things that snapped Tom out of his dark place.
- [15:13] Mindset issues and their relationship to the body.
- [21:51] What Tom has learned from his co-founders.
- [23:09] The day Tom quit and how it led to selling the company and building another..
- [30:45] The first branch office of Quest and how the product has changed over time.
- [34:51] What worked well to grow the company as authenticity.
- [37:26] The Quest philosophy of hiring and how it works for employees.
- [41:13] The most challenging parts of transitioning from entrepreneur to CEO.
- [47:24] The lowest point in Tom’s career journey.
- [50:22] Tom’s proudest moments in life.
- [57:11] How to connect with Tom.
In this episode…
Metabolic disease is one of the curses of the human race and today’s guest, Tom Bilyeu is committed to eliminating it through the work of his company, Quest Nutrition. The Quest team is not only doing so through amazing nutritional products but also through human level research trials on animals with cancer to discover how dietary means can be used to starve cancer cells without invasive treatment.
On this episode of Inspired Insider Tom Bilyeu shares how he came from a very low, dark place and moved from fixed mindset to growth mindset for the purpose of having meaning and purpose in his life. That journey has taken him from the depths of despair to co-founder of one of the fastest growing companies in the world. You can hear his story on this episode.
The path that Tom Bilyeu walked in order to become the man who is convinced he will destroy metabolic disease was not an easy one. Tom had many personal demons to face and much in the way of his own limited perspective to overcome. In this conversation, you’ll hear Tom tell his own story about how he changed his thinking to change his life – and the incredible results that have come from it.
The possibilities Tom Bilyeu believes in for himself and his company extend to those he hires to work for him. When he’s interviewing people he’s looking for people who are willing to express their own selfish desires, the passions, and drivers behind their eyes that cause them to press forward. On this episode, you’ll hear one of the many stories of an employee who rose from a production line worker to starting his own company – much because of the “can do” culture of Quest.
If you’re looking for a way to improve your overall health based on metabolic science the products created by Quest Nutrition may be what you’re looking for. You can hear the Quest journey with one of its co-founders, Tom Bilyeu, on this episode of Inspired Insider.