Ryan Lee, who Jeremy considers one of his early internet mentors, is founder of Freedym.com which is the netflix for lifestyle entrepreneurship, offering entrepreneurial skills training for everyone. He is a former Recreational Therapist, Gym Teacher and Personal Trainer. In 1999 he started an online fitness business while living in his parents’ basement and grew it into an empire that did 7-figures per month. More importantly many of the people he has mentored have gone on to do big things.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- [0:24] Jeremy’s introduction to this episode with Ryan Lee.
- [4:00] How Jeremy got started in business back in 1999.
- [10:31] The worst things Ryan saw working in hospitals.
- [19:05] Lesson Ryan teaches to his kids in light of what he’s seen.
- [21:26] How Ryan’s wife has influenced his business trajectory.
- [28:32] Cutting out the fat to focus on what was important.
- [33:23] The ideas that came together to create Freedym.com
- [39:23] The most popular courses in Ryan’s membership site.
- [43:48] How to decide to stop one successful thing to start another.
- [46:17] The next things for Freedym.com and how Ryan plans to get there.
- [48:00] What’s working for Ryan in terms of paid traffic.
- [50:30] How Ryan has used speed coaching to transform businesses.
- [54:24] Ryan’s lowest point in business and what he learned from the experience.
- [56:56] The proudest business moment Ryan has had.
- [1:00:12] Ryan’s reaction when his business hit 7 figures in one month.
- [1:06:01] The best things that came out of a $25 mastermind.
- [1:07:20] How you can connect with Ryan.
- [1:07:41] Ideas Ryan wants to give away.
In this episode…
The skills needed to be a successful entrepreneur aren’t always intuitive, even if a person is a natural entrepreneur. There’s only so much natural talent can achieve. On this episode with Ryan Lee, you’re going to hear about the wealth of skills training you can receive through Ryan’s site, Freedym.com and what it takes to become a member and get the training you need.
Ryan Lee didn’t fall into an entrepreneurial business right away. He first worked as a Recreational Therapist, Gym Teacher in public schools, and a personal trainer. It was his training work that led him toward the idea of doing some online work and over time it evolved into a very profitable business that grossed 7 figures in one month.
On this episode Ryan shares his journey into the internet business space and why he feels so passionately about providing training for entrepreneurs. You’ll hear a great deal of enthusiasm and practical insights from Ryan, so be sure you take the time to listen.
But it’s not all been a bed of roses for Ryan Lee. He hit a point in his business journey where he realized that he was strung out too much, spending far too much time on the road and away from his family, and working on too many projects at once. You can hear about the effect that lifestyle was having on him and his family and what he did to change it, on this episode.
If you’d like to get the best training available in terms of entrepreneurial skills you need look no further than Ryan Lee’s site, Freedym.com. You’ll find courses there by people like Marie Forleo, John Lee Dumas, Jaime Tardy, Chris Haddad, Ben Settle, and much more. Find out more about the site and the benefits membership offers, on this episode of Inspired Insider.
Resources Mentioned on this episode
- www.Freedym.com – Ryan’s site OR www.RyanLee.com
- The Continuity Summit
- The Consumer Health Summit