Dr. Jeff Spencer is Founder of the Champions Blueprint. He is a former Olympian and Over the last forty years, he has worked alongside some of our generation’s greatest achievers: Sir Richard Branson, Tiger Woods, Lance Armstrong, U2, Olympic gold medalists, just to name a few. It is not often I feature a fellow Chiropractor. People call him the Cornerman to World-Champion athletes and business leaders.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn in this show:
- [1:18] Dr. Spencer’s bought with severe mercury poisoning.
- [2:38] How he found the problem and began the way out.
- [4:00] The lessons he learned from the struggle and what he encourages others with.
- [5:00] Dr. Spencer’s proudest moment: The adoption of his daughter and the challenges they’ve overcome together.
- [8:30] Lessons learned from his adopted daughter.
In this episode…
Have you or someone you love struggled with a health issue that seemed to have no solution?
In this episode, Dr. Jeff Spencer shares the difficulty of struggling with a health issue. It wasn’t a tangible thing, an opponent he could overcome, so he had to learn some new mental skills to deal with it. The lessons he’s learned from that battle have served him well and taught him how to fight for his mindset when there’s nothing to hang his hat on.
He’s also learned from that lesson that it’s important to make your life matter, to respect your life enough to make it something of significance for the sake of others. Leaving a legacy is part of our calling as human beings. We’ve got to leave the world a better place than it was when we arrived.
When it comes to his proudest moment, Dr. Spencer’s response revolves around his adopted daughter. Everything from the process he and his wife went through in adopting her, the challenges she’s overcome personally, and the resilience he’s seen demonstrated through her situation, have been an encouragement to him and an example of how he’s investing his life in making the lives of others better.
You’ll be inspired by what he has to share…
Resources Mentioned on this episode
Have You Ever Hit a Wall in Business or Life?
Get Personal Advice from Top Leaders & Founders How To:
- Overcome Big Personal Challenges: Cancer, Bankruptcy, Divorce, Near Death, & Much More.
- Avoid Major Mistakes: Sales, Marketing, Hiring, Firing, Products, Partnerships & Much More.