Neil Patel is the co-founder of Hello Bar, KISSmetrics and Crazy Egg, businesses that helped over 50K companies grow their revenue. He helped companies like Amazon, NBC, and Viacom grow their profits as well. He runs a popular site Quicksprout, and The Wall Street Journal, Forbes and Entrepreneur Magazine call him a top influencer on the web.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- [0:45] Introduction of Neil Patel, today’s guest.
- [1:56] Neil’s participation at a conference in Romania, what he was doing and what he learned.
- [2:32] Things that international audiences resonate with just like everyone else.
- [3:20] Taking the long term approach.
- [3:38] The most common question from E-commerce founders.
- [4:40] Recommendations for cart abandonment (a listener question).
- [5:24] How to take full advantage of the 4th quarter.
- [5:50] The most important conversion drivers for E-commerce.
- [6:40] Mistakes e-commerce businesses are making.
- [7:53] How to drive traffic when you’re first starting out.
- [10:11] What Neil is up to today and the future of Quicksprout.
- [11:22] The advice Neil gives to Amazon when he consults with them.
- [11:49] What should companies be doing for conversion optimization.
- [12:36] Tools people should use for surveys and reaching out to their customers.
- [12:49] Challenges coming to E-commerce in the future.
- [13:33] How does Neil create so much content and decide what he’s going to work on next.
- [14:05] How to increase engagement with your content.
- [15:14] Things Neil is working on that he’s excited about.
- [16:00] The pages to optimize on your E-commerce site.
- [16:38] How Neil would begin a brand new product site.
- [17:09] Neil’s latest goal with Quicksprout.
- [17:37] Software Neil suggests for an E-commerce site.
- [18:10] A low moment Neil experienced, and a high moment in his business ventures.
- [18:56] A success story from Neil’s experience.
- [19:50] Simple ways to define the changes you need to make on your website.
- [21:05] A typical day for Neil Patel.
- [22:19] Events coming up where Neil is speaking.
- [23:10] Things Neil has learned from international relationships.
- [23:39] How to advance your business the most.
- [24:34] The best way to advance your E-commerce business today.
In this episode…
What would happen if your E-commerce business increased sales conversions by 10%?
OK, now what about 20%?
Depending on your current level of revenue, that could be a significant amount of increased revenue, and it just might have the potential of creating a very merry holiday season for you!
If you don’t know Jeremy’s guest on today’s show, Neil Patel, you must be from another universe. Neil is the foremost expert on E-commerce and web traffic.
E-commerce expertise, generously shared!
Neil is a very generous guy, both with is knowledge and with his time, and his interaction with Jeremy on this episode of Inspired Insider is no different. In characteristic style, Neil shares an amazing amount of knowledge, very helpful resources, and E-commerce upgrades you can make to your own site that could increase your conversions 10%, 20%, or even more.
You’ll also hear the two of them dive into the most common things people ask Neil about E-commerce, the common mistakes people make on their E-com sites, and what things Neil has been learning about the international audiences he’s been interacting with lately, and how those interactions are informing the way he’s modifying his E-commerce and traffic strategies.
And what if you’re brand new to all this stuff? How should you get started with E-commerce? Neil answers that exact question by resorting to a tried and true tactic for traffic generation that isn’t the most glamorous tool in the box, but is one of the most effective you’ll find… at least at this point in time.
So think about it again: What would your 4th quarter look like if you started increasing your E-commerce and web traffic today? If you’ take the 30 minutes to listen to this episode you’re going to learn some very practical, actionable tips that you could do right now to make that a reality.
That’s no joke. So make sure you fit this one into your schedule. It could truly make a difference in your bottom line by the end of the year.
Our special and sincere “Thanks” to Neil Patel for giving of his time and energy for the Inspired Insider audience today.
Resources Mentioned on this episode
- The original article this conversation stems from: https://www.skubana.com/marketing-expert-neil-patel-shares-strategies/
- Hello Bar
- Rejoiner & Two Step Checkout
- Bounce Exchange
Have You Ever Hit a Wall in Business or Life?
Get Personal Advice from Top Leaders & Founders How To:
- Overcome Big Personal Challenges: Cancer, Bankruptcy, Divorce, Near Death, & Much More.
- Avoid Major Mistakes: Sales, Marketing, Hiring, Firing, Products, Partnerships & Much More.