Mike Arsenault is cofounder of Rejoiner. Rejoiner is a software for ecommerce companies that helps drive faster revenue growth. They have helped over a thousand companies including Guess, Hallmark, and many more. And to date their customers have generated an additional $68,268,068.79 in revenue using their software.
Podcast: Download (Duration: 8:51 — 10.1MB)
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- [0:51] Jeremy’s introduction of Mike Arsenault, cofounder of Rejoiner.
- [2:04] The low point for Rejoiner.
- [3:38] What kind of feedback did you get on the spot?
- [4:52] Why they were very high points and very low points at the same time.
- [5:24] One of the proudest moments for Rejoiner.
- [5:59] What did you think back on when you hit the first million?
- [6:45] At what point did you feel a lot of momentum?
- [7:52] How to find out more about Rejoiner.
In this episode…
For any company, there are high points and low points – especially in the early stages. In this special episode of Inspired Insider, Mike Arsenault discusses the high point and low point of Rejoiner and the lessons learned along the way.
What was the low point for Rejoiner? Mike shares the process of applying for TechStars and Y Combinator – and why this was both a high point and low point for the Rejoiner team. The excitement of making it to the top 15 of TechStarts gave them a boost, but in the end they didn’t make it, which was a huge disappointment. Similarly, with Y Combinator, Mike shares the feeling of excitement to make it there, but the huge let-down of being rejected in the end.
What was the proudest moment for Rejoiner? For Mike, the high point was hitting the first million in revenue. He gives us insight into his reaction to this milestone and why – even though he was proud – he focused on what was next rather than dwelling on hitting this mark. For Mike, success was all about focusing on the future.
Mike also discusses what it’s been like to build a solid team and see them commit to the goals of the company on their own. For Mike, that means his team is hard at work hitting goals without him prompting them to do so. In his mind, this is also a high point and a huge accomplishment in the growth of Rejoiner.
Resources Mentioned on this episode
Get Personal Advice from Top Leaders & Founders How To:
- Don’t re-invent the wheel! What successful entrepreneurs know can help make you a success—and avoid the mistakes they made
- Hear the enormous challenges these wildly successful people overcame
- Hear their candid, first-hand stories—free!