Ken Glickman is a highly sought after marketing consultant and business coach. He has given over 1200 presentations and trainings on marketing, stress, time management to such companies as GE, Federal Express, Rubbermaid. He has been on CNN, FOX, ABC with Barbara Walters and many more.
He co-created I power, Time Management Magic, stress busters, and several others.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- [0:24] Jeremy’s introduction of Ken Glickman.
- [1:24] One of Ken’s lowest moments in business: The difficulty of letting go of a program because the finances were not available.
- [2:25] How Ken made the decision to let go of the project.
- [3:07] The dissolution of a partnership that was tough.
- [3:57] Ken’s advice for those dealing with a difficult partnership.
- [6:19] Ken’s proudest moments.
- [10:30] How you can connect with Ken.
- [12:12] Ken’s thoughts about his wife’s support and lessons he’s learned from her.
In this episode…
Every entrepreneur experiences difficult times. Ken Glickman is no exception. He’s had to deal with financial shortfalls, project development plans he had to let go of, and a host of others.
One of the most difficult he had to deal with was breaking away from a long term partnership (over 30 years) when tensions developed. Though it was a great run and he wished his partner nothing but good, it was very difficult to struggle through the conversations and difficulties of coming to that decision.
On this episode you’re going to hear Ken’s honest and transparent sharing of that story and how he pushed through that difficult time to even greater levels of personal and professional success and satisfaction.
Ken’s resources and information
- Ken’s website: www.KenGlickman.com (connect for speaking or coaching)
- 917-306-3098 – call to learn more about Ken.
Have You Ever Hit a Wall in Business or Life?
Get Personal Advice from Top Leaders & Founders How To:
- Overcome Big Personal Challenges: Cancer, Bankruptcy, Divorce, Near Death, & Much More.
- Avoid Major Mistakes: Sales, Marketing, Hiring, Firing, Products, Partnerships & Much More.