Jordan Gal is founder of CartHook. Their software recovers lost revenue by contacting people who don’t finish the checkout process. He previously ran a successful ecommerce business that was acquired.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- [0:43] Jeremy’s introduction of Jordan Gal, founder of CartHook.
- [1:08] What are some of the best things ecommerce business owners should take action on right now?
In this episode…
For any business owner, finding ways to grow and connect with the target market are the keys to success. Jordan Gal is no stranger to growing an ecommerce business into a resounding success, so much so his last business was acquired.
In this short chat with Jeremy, Jordan shares some tips and strategies to help you connect with areas of opportunity in order to grow your ecommerce business. He offers insight into how you can analyze all areas of your business to identify what’s working, what’s not, and how to improve.
Jordan discusses the value of “doing a sweep” of your business. He talks about what areas to look at, what to look for, and some tactical steps to take to make improvements.
From optimizing your shopping cart page to analyzing various channels, it’s clear Jordan understand how to help you connect with your market in order to make a bigger impact.
Resources Mentioned on this episode
Get Personal Advice from Top Leaders & Founders How To:
- Don’t re-invent the wheel! What successful entrepreneurs know can help make you a success—and avoid the mistakes they made
- Hear the enormous challenges these wildly successful people overcame
- Hear their candid, first-hand stories—free!