Today we have Amine Khechfe who cofounded Endicia with Dr. Harry Whitehouse in the 1980’s. Endicia is a leading provider of eCommerce shipping technologies with more than $12 billion in postage printed. They help send over 500 million parcels of mail per year and account for over 60% of all online postage printed in the US. They help businesses run their shipping operations by printing shipping labels or online postage right from your desk.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- [1:02] Jeremy’s introduction of Amine Khechfe, cofounder of Endicia.
- [1:27] The low point and the high point of Endicia.
- [2:33] How to get through the low points.
- [3:02] The high point for Endicia.
- [4:10] The process of getting approval from USPS.
In this episode…
For any business, there are highs and lows along the way. For Endicia, the low points helped to keep them focused on their core values and continue to grow the business in the right direction. Amine shares the lowest points and the highest points in the evolution of Endicia.
The low points came in the 1990s during the earliest days of Endicia. Amine discusses what was at the core of most of their challenges and how the managed to move past these obstacles. He discusses the difficulties of not knowing what the future would hold and if anyone would even take their business seriously, and why they maintained a focus on the customer through it all.
Amine goes on to share the proudest moments for Endicia, which came when they finally gained approval from the USPS. He talks about the process of getting the approval and why it was essential to the future of the business. Amine also discusses why they continued to focus on their ability to meet the needs of the customer, no matter what.
As they close out their chat, Amine discusses one of the key factors to their success: having the right people around them. He shares why it’s so important to have the right people on the team and in your circle in order to stay focused on your goals and keep working towards them.
Resources Mentioned on this episode
Get Personal Advice from Top Leaders & Founders How To:
- Don’t re-invent the wheel! What successful entrepreneurs know can help make you a success—and avoid the mistakes they made
- Hear the enormous challenges these wildly successful people overcame
- Hear their candid, first-hand stories—free!