Mike Arsenault is cofounder of Rejoiner. Rejoiner is a software for ecommerce companies that helps drive faster revenue growth. They have helped over a thousand companies including Guess, Hallmark, and many more… And to date, their customers have generated an additional 68,268,068.79 in revenue using their software.
They have a strong value proposition — “Done with you” service by a team of ecommerce email marketing experts WITH a guaranteed ROI every month.
Podcast: Download (Duration: 1:26:40 — 99.2MB)
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- [0:00:53] Jeremy’s welcome and introduction to this episode with guest Mike Arsenault, founder of Rejoiner.
- [0:01:52] Mike explains the revenue numbers and what fuels that.
- [0:02:31] How have people generated that revenue with Rejoiner?
- [0:03:35] Mike breaks down a customer case study to discuss what worked and what didn’t work.
- [0:06:45] Discussing what works well with the welcome series.
- [0:09:01] Mike’s inspiration behind creating Rejoiner.
- [0:12:16] The psychology of cart abandonment.
- [0:17:49] What comes after the “Win Back” series?
- [0:21:48] Mike explains the “Done with You” approach.
- [0:27:59] How do you decide on price point?
- [0:28:58] Mike discusses the guaranteed ROI.
- [0:32:39] The big lessons Mike learned from his parents.
- [0:39:36] What made you decide to take the opportunity at Grasshopper?
- [0:47:18] Mike discusses the benefits of attending Rhode Island School of Design in building his business.
- [0:53:50] The decision to leave Grasshopper to pursue Rejoiner full time.
- [1:00:00] What worked for building awareness of the Rejoiner brand?
- [1:07:31] Mike discusses some of the breakthroughs they had with the product.
- [1:14:20] The future for Rejoiner.
- [1:16:46] How do you manage all of the software you use?
- [1:19:37] The low point for Rejoiner.
- [1:21:11] What kind of feedback did you get on the spot?
- [1:22:25] Why they were very high points and very low points at the same time.
- [1:22:57] One of the proudest moments for Rejoiner.
- [1:23:32] What did you think back on when you hit the first million?
- [1:25:28] At what point did you feel a lot of momentum?
- [1:26:25] How to find out more about Rejoiner.
In this episode…
Mike Arsenault shares his journey to success with his revenue-maximizing ecommerce software solution, Rejoiner. From his early days just out of college to his formative time spent at Grasshopper, it’s clear Mike has been an ambitious doer from the start. He discusses how the idea for Rejoiner and the motivation behind creating it as a stand-alone software solution.
Mike shares insight into the concept of being a “Life Cycle Email Solution” as well as how they designed the software to generate emails according to where the customer is in that cycle. He also delves into a customer case study, discussing what worked and what didn’t work as Rejoiner worked to solve cart abandonment issues and beyond.
Mike takes us on the journey from his time at Grasshopper to his decision to leave the company to focus on Rejoiner full time. He shares insight into the highs and lows of the evolution of Rejoiner, and what he sees as some of the big breakthroughs they’ve had along the way.
In closing, Mike shares some solutions they use behind the scenes to help manage Rejoiner and a glimpse into the future of this booming business.
Resources Mentioned on this episode
- Acuity Scheduling
- Active Campaign
- Rhode Island School of Design